Summer School Trips
Introducing Canada: A Study Tour
This unique study tour tailored specifically for Indian students offers an exciting opportunity to visit Canada and experience many divergent aspects of instruction in state-of-the-art classrooms and off-campus learning at iconic Canadian sites, this one week tour delivers an unparalleled chance to engage with Canadians in a bilingual setting and learn firsthand about this vast and diverse country.
Excursion to Toronto and Niagara Falls
While visiting Canada’s largest city, students will be guided on a walking tour of Toronto’s historical and trendy neighborhoods, discover some of the extensive exhibits at the Royal Ontario Museum and take a boat ride of a lifetime on the Maid of the Mist where you will see breathtaking views of Niagara Falls
- Groups of 100 will be led by an experienced team leader.
- Visa processing.
- Certificate of participation.
- Tour orientation and pre-departure guidance.
- All taxes included.
- Any customer services not part of inclusions.
- Room services, special meals.
- Personal expenses or services.
- Expenses caused by damages or destruction.
- Deportation or AN emergency flight charges
Daily Schedule -
Breakfast………………………8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Morning class …………….9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Lunch……………………….12:00 PM to 1:00 PM
Afternoon Activity…….1:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Dinner …………………..…..5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Introduction to Canadian Culture
- Canadian History
- Canadian Politics
- Race Relations in Canada
- International Relations and Global Realities
- Quebec Culture and Society Indigeneity in Canada
- National Art Gallery of Canada
- Walking tour of Byward Market
- Museum of History
- Indian High Commission
- Excursion to Gatineau Park
Summer School Tour Fee
Total Tour Cost Will Be Rs. 265000/-
The payments will be accepted as listed below –
- Rs. 50,000/- with the booking documentation in India.
- Rs. 2,15,000/- at the time of Visa application in India.
Note: In case the Visa is rejected, the Visa processing charge of Rs 35000/- and ticket cancellation will be deducted.
Terms and Conditions –
- Tour price can vary with currency fluctuation.
- No refund for cancellation or withdrawal is allowed after the Visa is issued.
- Unutilised services will not be refunded.
- We are not responsible for any disruption or expenses caused by natural or man made reasons.